- In a Rome laundry
- Ladies leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
- In a Czechoslovakian tourist agency
- Take one of our horse-driven city tours - we guarantee no miscarriages.
- Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand
- Would you like to ride on your own ass?
- On a faucet in a Finnish washroom
- To stop the drip, turn cock to right.
- In the window of a Swedish furrier
- Fur coats made for ladies from their own skin.
- On the box of a clockwork toy made in Hong Kong
- Guarenteed to work throughout its useful life.
- Detour sign in Kyushi, Japan
- Stop: Drive Sideaways.
- In a Swiss mountain inn
- Special today - no ice cream.
- In a Bangkok temple
- It is forbidden to enter a woman even a foreigner if dressed as a man.
- In a Tokyo bar
- Special coctails for the ladies with the nuts.
- In a Copenhagen airline ticket office
- We take your bags and send them in all directions.
- On the door of a Moscow hotel room
- If this is your first visit to the USSR, you are welcome to it.
- In a Norwegian coctail lounge
- Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
- At a Budapest zoo
- Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to
the guard on duty.
- In the office of a Roman doctor
- Specialist in women and other diseases.
- In an Acapulco hotel
- The manager has personally passed all the water served here.
- In A Tokyo shop
- Our nylons cost more than common, but you'll find they are the best in the
- From a Japanese information booklet about using hotel air conditioner
- Cooles and Heates: If you want just condition of warm in your room, please
- From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo
- When passenger of foot beave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him
melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him
- Two signs from a Majorcan shop entrance
- English well talking.
Here speeching American.
- In a Tokyo hotel
- Is forbitten to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such
thing is please not to read notis.
- In another Japanese hotel room
- Please to bathe inside the tub.
- In a Bucharest hotel lobby
- The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that
you will be unbearable.
- In a Leipzig hotel elevator
- Do not enter the lift backwards, and only when lit up.
- In a Belgrade hotel elevator
- To move the cabin, push button for wishing floor. If the cabin should enter
more persons, each one should press number of wishing floor. Driving is then
going alphabetically by national order.
- In a Paris hotel elevator
- Please leave your values at the front desk.
- In a hotel in Athens
- Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and
11 A.M. daily.
- In a Yugoslavian hotel
- The flattening on underwear with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid.
- In a Japanese hotel
- You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
- In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox monastery
- You are welcome to visit the cemetary where famous Russian and Soviet
composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except Thursday.
- In an Austrian hotel catering to skiers
- Not to perambulate the corridors in the hours of repose in the boots of
- On the menu of a Swiss restaurant
- Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
- On the menu of a Polish hotel
- Salad a firm's own make; limpid red beet soup with cheesy dumplings in the
form of a finger; roasted duck let loose; beef rashers beaten up in the country
- In a Honk Kong supermarket
- For your convenience, we recommend courteous, efficient self-service.
- Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop
- Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
- In a Rhodes tailor shop
- Order your summers suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in
- Similarly, from the Soviet Weekly
- There will be a Moscow Exhibition of Aets by 15.000 Soviet painters and
sculptors. These were executed over the past two years.
- In an East African newspaper
- A new swimming pool is rapidly taking shape since the contractors have
thrown in the bulk of their workers.
- In a Vienna hotel
- In case of fire, do your utmost to alarm the hotel porter.
- A sign posted in Germany's Black Forest
- It is strictly forbidden on our black forest camping site that poeple of
different sex, for instance, men and women, live together in one tent unless
they are married with each other for that purpose.
- In a Zurich hotel
- Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the
bedroom, it suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.
- In an advertisement by a Hong Kong dentist
- Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
- A translated sentence from a Russian chess book
- A lot of water has been passed under the bridge since this variation has
Did you enjoy this joke? Send it to a friend!