Top 13 Things the 95 in Windows 95 Really Stands For
- The number of people who believe it will ship on time.
- The number of floppies it will ship on.
- The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware.
- The number of megabytes of hard disk space required.
- The number of pages in the easy install version of the manual.
- The percentage of existing Windows programs that won't run in the new OS.
- The number of minutes to install.
- The number of calls to tech support before you can get it to run.
- The number of people who will actually pay for the upgrade.
- The number MHz required for the OS to run.
- Bill Gates' age when it ships.
- The number of seconds before it crashes.
And now the #1 thing people think the 95 in Windows 95 really stands for:
- The year it was due to ship.