Toddler Property Laws
Published on Sat 21 August 1999
- I like it, it's mine.
- It's in my hand, it's mine.
- I can take it from you, it's mine.
- I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- It's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- It looks just like mine, it's mine.
- I think it's mine, it's mine.
- It could possibly be mine, it's mine.
- I... Ooops! I'm sorry, I goofed! Instead of typing in the Toddler Property Laws, I've been typing in Bill Gates' Primary Business Plan For Microsoft.